WEBINAR: 6 Surprising Ideas to Transform Employee Wellbeing
February 20, 2018 / Employee Wellbeing Best Practices
Employee wellbeing programs will continue to evolve in 2018. But what will the future bring?
You know that wellbeing within organizations is evolving at rapid-speed, almost as fast as the technology that supports it. But technology for the sake of technology does not promote behavior change.
At Virgin Pulse, we believe in being thoughtful, furthering our understanding of how people succeed at work and in life, and then implementing technology that supports the science of wellbeing.
But we’re always excited about the future…
On Thursday, February 22nd at 2 PM ET join Dr. Rajiv Kumar, Chief Medical Officer of Virgin Pulse, and Bob Merberg, Principal, Managing Consultant at Jozito LLC as they share their six ideas to transform the employee wellbeing industry in 2018.
Their analysis (and occasional disagreement!) will provide HR leaders a sneak peek into the future of wellbeing, highlighting areas of innovation and opportunity for employers.
- Why organizational leaders must recognize that employee wellbeing is everyone’s concern
- Why experimentation is essential to implementation
- How we can commit as an organization to physical health
- How to use evidence to push back on thought leaders who argue that job stress is good for you
- How HR can address the argument that behavior change may not be the foundation of employee wellness