UPCOMING WEBINAR: Employees and Opioids – Education, Prevention and Treatment
October 18, 2018 / Webinars
Prescription drug abuse does not discriminate.
Not only is opioid overdose a leading cause of death in the United States, it also impacts approximately 70% of employers. Not to mention it’s a heartbreaking situation.
How can organizations cope with this epidemic? How can employers gain the education necessary to help their people break free from addiction and live their best lives?
We asked the experts…
Join us on Wednesday, October 24 at 2pm EDT for an exclusive webinar with Gary Smithson, M.D. and Sarah Anderson, Pharm. D., NBC-HWC to learn what the current opioid epidemic means for your organization.
- Factors that fuel the opioid crisis
- The price employers pay for employees with an addiction
- Real case study examples of the impact of drug misuse
- Actionable takeaways to help you combat the epidemic
- Best practices on how to address the opioid epidemic