Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are passionate about bringing best practices and data-driven strategy to our clients, ensuring they maximize the products, services and partners we offer to create impactful, life-changing ecosystems for their members. You are a knowledgeable, client-focused and sales-oriented professional; skilled in connecting client needs with our solutions, identifying client pain and clearly articulating alleviation, all steps of the consultative sales process including discovery, capabilities presentation, pricing and contracting. You thrive in creating two-way dialogue that drives optimal client satisfaction, secures revenue retention and maximizes revenue growth. You are a natural collaborator, working diligently in partnership with teams throughout the organization to achieve results.
In the role of Strategic Development Manager, you will wear many hats and your focus will be key in the following:
- Responsible for delivering revenue growth within our installed client base
- Knowledgeable about health promotion, industry trends and general benefits design strategy
- Subject matter expert on VP research, data analytics, benchmarking and overall client reporting
- Provide consistent executive presence to build trust with clients
- Uncover and listen to client objectives, barriers and leadership focus to develop actionable and evolving client-specific strategy in partnership with Client Success
- Align VP capabilities with client strategy and open-to-buy
- Manage all aspects of a complex service and software sales opportunity
- Create and deliver professional sales presentations, business cases and client specific case studies
- Direct management of pricing, proposals and RFP
- Communicate and align strategy to product roadmap timing and features
- Contract management and negotiations
- SalesForce pipeline management
- Support Client Success in long-term client retention
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years experience in wellness or related field; Client Success, benefits strategy management, data-analytics, health promotion research or related sales experience required.
What makes you stand out.
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to pivot and think on your feet
- You genuinely enjoy bringing out the best in others
- Passionate connection to our mission and company values
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.