Who we are:
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while transparently engaging users daily in building and sustaining relevant healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
We engage several million members worldwide through our App Store and Play Store Applications that have over 500k consumer reviews and 4.8+ ratings
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and at home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
We are searching for a Client Success Associate to join our dynamic and passionate team in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
As a key part of our Client Success team, the Client Success Associate will support in managing, nurturing and renewing our small to medium sized portfolio of clients whilst contributing towards delivering a first-class standard of service to our global members and clients.
- To provide best in class account management to our valued clients.
- Overall client management responsibilities for new and renewal clients and responding to client requests.
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized clients, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- Prepare and deliver analytical reviews for clients, developing strategic and consultative recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives.
- Develop presentations, reports and account plans to support client meetings.
- Identify potential new client opportunities through focused research of current pipeline to ensure growth and widespread utilisation of the Virgin Pulse platforms.
- Partner with the senior members of the Client Success Team to support the day-to-day management of a selection of our large, strategic clients.
- In order to be consultative with our clients, the CSA must ensure that they achieve and maintain a high level of knowledge about Corporate Health & Wellbeing and employee benefits.
- Thoroughly understand our technology platforms and seek out upsell opportunities.
General Administration / Operations
- When required, support:
- The Regional Director and Client Success Director with ad-hoc projects.
- The Regional Sales Team to ensure efficiency and prioritisation.
- Ensure all databases are accurate and up to date.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years commercial, client facing B2B sales/client success experience in an equivalent role.
- Outstanding execution and project management abilities
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience using various systems, ideally CRM SalesForce.
- Natural and confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Customer Service and Sales experience is essential.
- Experience working in SaaS / Technology preferable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work autonomously
- Patient, resilient and quick thinking
- Flexible and mature
- Genuine interest in corporate health & wellbeing and employee benefits
- Passion for the VP purpose and mission
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.