Remote, United States
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
Product Strategists at Virgin Pulse are critical drivers of investment recommendation, pricing and packaging strategy, and competitive positioning and differentiation.
As a Product Strategist focused on health and benefits, you will inform and direct an exciting growth area for Virgin Pulse that includes our Wellbeing, Benefits Navigation, Care Management, Concierge and Advocacy, Care Delivery and Digital Therapeutics products across commercial, distributor, health plan, and public markets, in the US and globally.
It's a challenging role that demands constant learning and endless curiosity. Product Strategists synthesize market knowledge of trends, technology, psychology, pain points and opportunities; interact frequently with consultants, buyers, current customers, market experts, and users; and formulate innovative, validated recommendations for investment which drive Virgin Pulse's future growth and the market.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Articulate a 2-3 year market-oriented product vision for health and benefits ... consisting of validated opportunities, prioritized by need, impact, and value
- Develop an innovative and competitive market perspective leveraging users, current clients, buyers, partners, competitors, and market experts ... maintaining a knowledge base of interviews, primary and secondary research to inform recommendations
- Collaborate closely with product management, product marketing, sales, client success, and finance ... ensuring strategy alignment of product initiatives, defining positioning, packaging, and pricing
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 2-5 years of strategic and analytical experience at SaaS based companies or; consulting/investment firms with a focus in health and life sciences
- Experience working with employer benefits, health plans, health systems
- Strong analytical and business case building skills
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive results within the group
- Proficiency in Microsoft business productivity applications
- Pragmatic Marketing certifications are a plus
- MBA is a plus
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Hungry, Humble and Smart.
- Brave and bold self-starter who wants to improve processes and tasks, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Results oriented team player with a 'one team one dream' mindset.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team orientated individual
- Lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle – or very eager to get started with it - and is enthusiastic to learn more about the Health & Wellbeing industry.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the salary may vary depending on your skills, and experience.