Remote, United States
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
Join the fun-loving corporate marketing team for a summer internship that will provide exposure to several different marketing disciplines including lead gen, operations, SEO and digital, content development and events/conferences.
This is a 30-35 hour a week internship that will last 6-8 weeks (exact timing to be agreed upon). Candidates should have an interest in the healthcare industry and digital marketing plus a desire to learn. Bonus points for Excel, LinkedIn, Photoshop, HubSpot and video editing skills.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Contribute to content library by designing original content (written and video) and assisting with promotion
- Assist with lead gen activities by researching targets, obtaining contact information and supporting segmentation work
- Conduct SEO research and develop digital campaigns
- Support conference planning by researching events, tracking key deadlines and coming up with creative promotional ideas
- Learn more about marketing automation software and help create assets (landing pages and workflows) for key markets
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.