Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who You Are
We are looking for a digital marketing manager to help acquire new leads and customers through online organic, pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Own SEO strategy, manage and implement with campaign and content partners on the demand generation team
- Manage owned web properties where they intersect with SEO, SEM and paid media strategy.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
What You Bring to The Team.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years in B2B marketing. Health industry experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising.
- Experience in search engine marketing and fluid understanding of the strategic relationship between organic and paid lead acquisition.
- Passion for learning buyer personas and discovering how to create highly targeted campaign to connect with buyers.
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience with Salesforce, Bizable and Hubspot preferred.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.