Who we are:
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while transparently engaging users daily in building and sustaining relevant healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
We engage several million members worldwide through our App Store and Play Store Applications that have over 500k consumer reviews and 4.8+ ratings
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and at home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
What You Will be Doing:
We're currently searching for an ambitious Client Success Associate with fluent English & German language skills to join our awesome team in Zürich. In this role you'll be working closely with the Client Success team help to build, manage, nurture and renew your own portfolio of clients.
You will be tasked to accompany your clients throughout the entire program cycle, and by ensuring diverse and exciting projects are carried out flawlessly. You will work with marketing to develop engaging communications to positively influence program participation and ensure that our solutions are successfully launched for both clients and members. Post launch, you will ensure ongoing engagement by providing communication and support. You will prepare and deliver analytical reviews for each account, develop strategic and consultative recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives and most importantly retain, upsell and grow the client base for the following year.
You will get international exposure in this role, collaborating with the International Client Success Manager Team and contributing towards delivering a first class standard of service to our global participants, clients and prospects.
The Client Success Associate role comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so we are really looking for a go-getter who is hungry to learn, develop and progress with us.
We Are Looking for Someone With:
- 1-2 years commercial sales / client success management experience with a track record in account management & or sales in hitting (ideally smashing) targets is an advantage.
- Confidence to pick up the phone with sales and service affinity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English is a must.French is a plus.
- High attention to detail when putting together communications to clients.
- Excellent organization, time management and follow-through skills.
- Use of sales CRM or data base i.e. Sales Force, LinkedIn, Excel internal system - or confidence to learn.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
And Who Is:
- Outgoing, confident and ready to make a difference.
- Brave and bold self-starter who wants to improve processes and tasks, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Very high level of organisational skills and not afraid to ask, ask, ask!
- Outgoing, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
- Results oriented team player with a 'one team one dream' mindset.
- Willingness to develop into Client Success Associate and grow key clients.
- Work hard, play hard personality ready to be rewarded for what you put in.
- Lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle – or very eager to get started with it - and is enthusiastic to learn more about the Health & Wellbeing industry.
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
If you are ready to go and get started with the amazing Zürich team and deliver with us, then send your CV and tell us more about yourself and your motivations to join the Virgin Pulse family.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.