Associate Configuration Analyst
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
Virgin Pulse is looking for an energetic individual with the technical expertise to manage internal and external tools associated with its web applications and web sites including content management systems, email marketing automations tools, and administration systems.
This position requires a detail-oriented individual who can follow defined processes while applying critical thought to determine when processes need to be updated. The candidate must be highly motivated, willing to quickly learn new tools and techniques, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with team members dedicated to ensuring the highest level of quality in solution delivery.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Build, modify, and test communication programs using Virgin Pulse’s communication platform
- Perform QA (Quality Assurance) on program builds created by other team members
- Provide feedback and status updates for every phase of the program implementation cycle
- Apply logical thinking to work through problems and create solutions based on client requirements
- Become power user of Virgin Pulse’s software tools
- Review and contribute to documentation knowledge base
- Understand how technical capabilities relate to business rules/needs. Translate and communicate these relationships to other departments.
- Provide task progress updates
- Work with entire Services team to ensure timely solutions for clients
- Communicate platform concerns to Engineering and Product departments
- Support efforts to create communication copy for patients/members
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Ability to develop and follow test cases
- Demonstrated experience using Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple projects and escalate as appropriate
- Well-developed trouble-shooting skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical field
- 1-3 year’s work experience, preferably in a client service setting
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & INDIVIDUAL HASHTAGS HERE remove if not needed!!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.