Sales Commission Analyst
Remote, United States
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The Sales Commission Analyst for Revenue Operations is a knowledgeable professional who is a motivated self-starter excited to work for a dynamic, growing company.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Evaluate and assess the accuracy of sales data classifications and sales reports.
- Assimilate, analyze, and maintain records of sales and commission data through various sources.
- Calculate sales commissions based on sales commission plan parameters and manage payroll file hand-off for payments.
- Provide commission statements to plan participants and collaborate with sales teams to resolve commission-related issues.
- Evaluate commission guidelines and processes periodically and suggest improvement measures.
- Contribute towards varied aspects of Commissioning process including annual Commission Plan design.
- Provide support for reporting and analytics for Revenue Operations team.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Experience in a global sales environment.
- Experience with Salesforce and relevant marketing platforms.
- Experience with CaptivateIQ or similar commission solution.
- An understanding of Sales metrics and drivers.
- Proficiency in Windows and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- BA/BS Degree in Business or similar discipline
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
Security is extremely important.
This individual must work to maintain system, payment and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised.
Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & #LI-KJ1
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.