RPA Business Analyst
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
We’re in search of a RPA Business Analyst to be part of our Center of Excellence Organization that is ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of robotic automation, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and RPA Developers to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to collecting requirements, architecting solutions, document and managing workflow automation projects.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design
- Analyze business processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose RPA strategy
- Create the – PDD (Process Description Document), and SDD (Solution Design Document) in detail
- Updating to RPA stakeholders and other team members during project delivery
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented
- Work with RPA Developers in development of the automation
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Basic Knowledge of RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. Automation Anywhere experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning. (AWS Services Preferred)
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.