Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
What you will be doing...
We're searching for a driven, passionate Regional Sales Manager to join our team. You'll be based in our Southbank office, working collaboratively with our global sales team. You'll be responsible for new business development, building consultative and powerful relationships with new and existing clients (medium to large key accounts) and sales growth within the ANZ region.
An innovative approach is encouraged to source leads, implement region specific strategies to improve revenue streams, attend meetings with new clients, and host large audience presentations, with the main focus being to educate clients on the health and performance benefits that the Virgin Pulse programs can offer their workplace. You'll be rewarded for both individual and overall regional performance, working towards high retention and growth targets.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the team
- Someone with 5+ years commercial, client facing business development & sales experience - we'd love to see a record of sales conversions and hitting targets
- Someone who’s highly adaptable, reliable and proactive; enjoys working autonomously in a dynamic business environment
- An outgoing, confident and results oriented person, who has a great ability to present to and influence key decision makers
- Someone who displays innovative, broader business thinking
- Human Resources industry experience/knowledge would be great (an established referral network within the HR field will be to your advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred but not essential
- Someone who's passionate about health and well-being and wants to make a positive difference!
* No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.