Who we are:
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while transparently engaging users daily in building and sustaining relevant healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
We engage several million members worldwide through our App Store and Play Store Applications that have over 500k consumer reviews and 4.8+ ratings
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and at home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
This position will be located in San Diego and will report to the Strategic Director, Client Success at Virgin Pulse. The Onsite Wellbeing Coordinator will work with Virgin Pulse, and Illumina in the design and delivery of a comprehensive approach to improving team member health & wellbeing. This individual will provide advocacy for Virgin Pulse products and demonstrate Virgin Pulse’s mission of Changing Lives for Good. Travel up to 15%
The Onsite Wellbeing Coordinator will partner with Illumina and Virgin Pulse to create, organize, market and implement onsite wellness programs that address the health needs of the employee population. Additionally, the Onsite Wellbeing Coordinator will work closely with the wellness committees/departments to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for Client’s team members to engage in healthy activities. This individual will be qualified and have the resources to answer all the questions about Virgin Pulse and our products.
In the role of Onsite Wellbeing Coordinator you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following:
- Identify opportunities to integrate wellness into Client’s culture
- Develop a wellness ambassador (champion) network and provide leadership, support and resources to ambassadors at multiple locations.
- Responsible for localizing platform initiatives through VP platform
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to program measurements, including operations and quality, to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and goals
- Maintain continuous quality management process
- Engage client leadership to support a culture of wellness
- Collaborate with Client and Virgin Pulse account leadership to drive engagement in healthy activities
- Partner with Client and Virgin Pulse to Create, Coordinate and implement localized wellness strategy and initiatives
- Develop and leverage partnerships with other onsite health programs- fitness centers, clinics and other internal/external committees.
- Utilization of operational metrics to define, track and report on program activities, participation and results
- Evaluate and coordinate employer based health and wellness awards/certifications
- Facilitate ongoing Client committee/group/network meetings
- Manage trending feedback from client contacts
- Coordination of client requests and internal delegation for appropriate processing
- Participate in ongoing Client discussions
- Support for renewal planning as necessary
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources/Health Promotion preferred
- 3- 5 years’ experience in fields related to health and wellness
- 2 -3 years’ experience in business environment
- Global experience preferred
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous management, development and mentorship experience required
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service-orientation and analytical skills
- Able to create original motivational healthy living content
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.