Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
Member Service Representative is responsible to make Virgin Pulse programs come alive for our clients. Virgin Pulse is committed to providing quality programs to the employees of our client companies. This position is the “voice of Virgin Pulse” and will be the first point of contact for many members in the program. Responsibilities include answering member inquiries via various channels (phone, chat and/or email). Provide feedback as to ways to improve efficiency and customer service. Representatives should provide professional empathetic support through phone interaction. Using their knowledge of products and services as well as great customer service skills, Member Service Representative will address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Member Service Representatives must have outstanding interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with callers who may be frustrated or angry
- Answer phones calls, reply emails, serve live chat and respond to customer requests
- Answer customer inquiries and log customer calls in contact management system
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate party
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using various on-line tools
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Recognize, document and alert Team Leader on trends in customer calls
- Recommend process improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication with customers, co-workers and other Virgin staff
- Ability to navigate multiple databases simultaneously for member research and resolution
- Assist members with any technical issues related to website or products and escalate issues to as necessary
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to members
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some University or Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Familiar with cloud based contact center software
- Desirable excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to type 30 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Must adhere to defined schedule
- Telephone etiquette
- Must be flexible with schedule as business needs dictate
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided to assist members specific needs
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong customer service, analytic and decision-making skills
- Must be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.