Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are
You are a process creator, cross-functional connector, financially savvy contributor ready to support our sales team and wider business streamline and support key functions. Your initial focus will be to own the key business function of Performance Guarantees (PGs) and personally support PG management within the organization.
In this role, your success will be crucial in the following:
- Review, write, maintain and train on standard PGs for Sales and CS use
- Create process for scaling customized PG requests with minimized variation through a pre-approved, pre-configured set of optional PGs
- Provide expertise for PG review and negotiation during proposal, contracting, reporting and billing process.
- Assure PGs are accurately represented in all systems.
- Administer the creation and update of centralized collection and reporting on PGs in Salesforce for company-wide
- Create centralized, reliable process for reporting on goal attainment with internal department(s)
- Institute cross-functional process for collecting, documenting, reporting on and paying out PGs
- Act as a SME for finance, reporting/Insights, sales, CS
- Ensure metric owners are aware of revenue exposure and assist in reducing this exposure
Why work here?
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 5+ years of experience in finance, client success, reporting or sales ops within a mid/large size corporate setting
- Proficiency in Windows and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Proven ability to create and support cross-functional alignment and adoption on new processes.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- BA/BS Degree or a commensurate level of directly related experience.
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.