Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management;all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
The International Digital Designer will create, produce and manage all digital design content from multi-channel demand generation assets to website imagery, engaging collateral and captivating digital advertising. This is an exceptional opportunity for a hands-on, talented designer who wants to accelerate their career and play a vital role in Virgin Pulse’s growth Internationally.
This role is required to work collaboratively alongside the broader Marketing, Creative, Product and Sales Teams and is integral in effectively executing the marketing calendar of activity.
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be especially essential in the following:
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders to design and produce effective pieces of communication whilst maintaining the integrity of Virgin Pulse brand guidelines and creative strategy
- Producing final deliverables across a variety of paid and organic digital channels, namely website, landing pages, paid social, email, display ads as well as marketing collateral
- Roll-out translated variations of design assets
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively with US design studio team across multiple deadlines to maintain brand cohesiveness and achieve unified visual approach for the Virgin Pulse brand
- Highly skilled in both graphic and digital design paired with fluency in website design – desirable experience of animation and video
- Strong strategic and tactical understanding of a company's proposition, customers, products and technology to inform solutions
- Strong portfolio that displays a thorough understanding of design with inspired typography and infographic style layout skills shown
- Consistent ability to combine creativity, functionality and technology to produce content that better informs and inspires our leads and prospects
- Show creative aptitude in your work with the ability to progress a design template through the rollout of multiple items and formats
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and manage multiple priorities
- Experience working on B2B lead/demand generation campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Great work ethic and willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
- On top of social and cultural trends
- Works well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Embraces the Virgin Pulse ethos of “Changing lives for good"
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience as a Digital/Graphic Designer
- Experience across a wide range of design technologies and platforms
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and MS office
- HTML5 and motion graphic skills are a bonus but not essential
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
*We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
* Please note that Virgin Pulse representatives will only communicate with you via our own corporate communication tools with virginpulse.com email addresses and through partnership with our Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, which will clearly reference Virgin Pulse. We do not use third part apps like WIRE or WhatsApp to communicate.
*At no time during the interview process will we ask you for secure PII data unless you are offered a job with Virgin Pulse. Should you be offered a job, and accept, you will be proivded with secure links through our partnership with ADP.