Health & Wellbeing Program Manager - OUS
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
This is a fulltime, 40 hr/wk position located in Bosnia and supporting a global Client. The Health & Wellbeing Program Manager is a client-dedicated member of the Virgin Pulse account team, focused on building a culture of health, enhancing health and wellbeing engagement, and driving health behavior change through awareness and activation. The Health & Wellbeing Program Manager collaborates with Virgin Pulse account leadership and the Client’s HR and/or stakeholder teams to develop programming, strategic communications, outreach tactics, and engagement opportunities. This individual will provide advocacy for Virgin Pulse products and demonstrate Virgin Pulse’s mission of Changing Lives for Good.
The Health & Wellbeing Program Manager will partner with the Client and Virgin Pulse to promote a culture of health that addresses the health needs of the Client’s population. Additionally, the Health & Wellbeing Program Manager’s role is designed to improve awareness of the wellbeing program and health issues impacting the population, while also creating opportunities for employees to engage in healthy activities. This individual will be qualified and have the resources to answer questions about Virgin Pulse and its partner programs and services that the Client has implemented.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Design, develop, communicate, and execute an annual health and wellbeing programming plan, in alignment with Client’s strategic goals and priorities
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to program measurements, including operations and quality, to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and goals
- Serve as an integrated partner and the face of wellbeing to the Client population, guiding members to appropriate resources and offerings
- Engage and partner with Client stakeholders and internal groups to build and support a culture of health
- Collaborate with vendor partners to identify opportunities for health awareness and engagement, and to drive utilization of the Client’s suite of health and wellbeing offerings
- Build, nurture, and drive engagement through a Wellness Champion Network across key Client locations
- Support Virgin Pulse platform enrollment and ongoing engagement to associated solutions, resources, and partners
- Drive health engagement and awareness through educational opportunities and activities
- Conduct regular data assessment and reporting, to define opportunities, track impact, and determine next best steps
- Collaborate with Virgin Pulse and Client support teams including Marketing, Product, Business Operations, and Customer Service
- Partner with Virgin Pulse peers to share best practices and opportunities to drive best-in-class services to our Clients
- Facilitate ongoing Client committee/group/network meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Multi-lingual preferred
- 3-5 years experience in fields related to health and wellness preferred
- 3-5 years experience in business environment preferred
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify processes and organize resources to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management; using time effectively and efficiently while prioritizing appropriately
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented with thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task, while demonstrating concern for all areas involved
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization, to diverse audiences and groups and via multiple modalities including virtually and in-person, when appropriate
- Strong customer service orientation skilled at establishing and maintaining effective relationships across diverse groups and individuals within an organization; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adept at Microsoft Suite, data analytics, forecasting
- Naturally curious
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced/changing environment
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.