Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The Graphic Designer will create, produce and manage all designs for multiple channels and assets for website imagery, engaging collateral and captivating digital advertising. This is an exceptional opportunity for a hands-on, talented designer who wants to accelerate their career and play a vital role in Virgin Pulse’s brand and marketing.
This role is required to work collaboratively alongside the broader Marketing, Creative, Product and Sales Teams and will serve as a brand ambassador for the company.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders to design and produce effective pieces of communication whilst maintaining the integrity of Virgin Pulse brand guidelines and creative strategy
- Producing final deliverables across a variety of paid and organic digital channels, namely website, landing pages, paid social, email, display ads as well as marketing collateral
- Assisting with rebranding efforts for collateral, power point presentations and other assets
- Roll-out translated variations of design assets
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively with US design studio team across multiple deadlines to maintain brand cohesiveness and achieve unified visual approach for the Virgin Pulse brand
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Highly skilled in both graphic and digital design paired with fluency in website design – desirable experience of power point, animation and video
- Strong strategic and tactical understanding of a company's proposition, customers, products and technology to inform solutions
- Strong portfolio that displays a thorough understanding of design with inspired typography and infographic style layout skills shown
- Consistent ability to combine creativity, functionality and technology to produce content that better informs and inspires our leads and prospects
- Show creative aptitude in your work with the ability to progress a design template through the rollout of multiple items and formats
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Great work ethic and willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
- On top of social and cultural trends
- Works well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Embraces the Virgin Pulse ethos of “Changing lives for good”
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Digital/Graphic Designer
- Experience across a wide range of design technologies and platforms
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and MS office
- HTML5 and motion graphic skills are a bonus but not essential
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & INDIVIDUAL HASHTAGS HERE remove if not needed!!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.