Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are
As an Onsite Enablement Manager you will be the subject matter expert in the organization for the remote onsite coordinators and coaches that are located at our client locations. You will partner closely with Client Success and Live Services to develop the strategy to support the team with internal and external tools and resources that can be consistently delivered across the organization. Additionally, this role will support the Champions Strategy which may include overseeing the creation of Champion Content. The Onsite Services Expert will work with Product Development, Client Ops, Product Marketing, Custom Communications, Live Services, Learning & Development and other counterparts to facilitate content development/delivery/training.
In the role of Enablement Manager, Onsite Services, you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Become the subject-matter expert in the delivery of onsite services to our clients
- Enable the onsite team to deliver onsite services efficiently and effectively
- Work collaboratively between Client Success and Live Services Team to insure consistent utilization of best practices and adherence to clinical guidelines as appropriate
- Develop the strategy to create/maintain the Wellness Champion Micro Site and tools
- Support development of client/consumer facing product enhancement material such as webinars
- Maintain a searchable resource library to ensure materials are accessible and up-to-date
- Create external-facing resources used at the client locations to promote the products and educate the populations
- Make necessary recommendations on enhancements and relevancy of use for all Systems/tools that support delivery of Virgin Pulse products and services
- Works in partnership with Client Success Leadership Team and Live Services Leadership Team to develop Onsite Services certification program
- Develop/update consistent product documentation and training materials targeted towards the needs of Coordinators and Coaches
- Collaborate with the enablement training team to support an onboarding and training program for new and existing Coordinators and Onsite Coaches
- Work collaboratively as part of greater team and support adhoc projects as needed
- Business travel of approximately 10 percent annually
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred experience in client setting.
- At least four years’ experience in Product Management, Marketing and/or Client Success/Account Management
- Experience in communications/marketing a plus
- Strong knowledge of diverse work environments
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing (technical and non-technical) skills
- Strong understanding the impact of new features and functionality on the business overall.
- Ability to understand complex technical product features/processes and synthesize into training materials that are easily understood and relevant to Onsite Team(s)
- Experience managing accounts and strong understanding of the role and needs of a remote, onsite team member
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to engage and motivate in a team environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Positive, collaborative approach
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.