Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
**THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION, 24 HOURS PER WEEK, LOCATED AT VIRGIN PULSE’S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN DOWNTOWN PROVIDENCE, RI. BUSINESS HOURS, M-F. NO FT BENEFITS HOWEVER FULL ACCESS TO OUR CULTURE, ACTIVITIES AND VIRGIN PULSE WELLBEING PROGRAM!
Who you are.
You are positive, bright, service- and detail- oriented and ready to give 110% every day.
In the role of EX Assistant, you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Keeping our office looking beautiful, well organized, and optimized for our team.
- Maintaining office cleanliness – with special attention paid to our kitchens.
- Receive incoming mail, sorts and distributes and signs for packages and mail if needed.
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring proper maintenance of office equipment.
- Keeping the office stocked and organized (with healthy snacks, coffee, and other necessary supplies). Requires moving supplies & stocking across multiple floors within our office space.
- Assisting EX coordinator with ordering catering services for meetings and events as requested.
- Set up and breakdown of onsite events and food deliveries.
- Serving as receptionist if the EX Coordinator is otherwise engaged
- Assistance with special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Works cross functionally with co-workers and with external vendors.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be a consummate team player, show excellent judgment as well as work well independently.
- Strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- A high school diploma, or equivalent, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline is a plus!
- 0 – 2 years of professional work experience in an office environment.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic Office applications.
- Ability to lift and sort through boxes up to 25 pounds
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.