Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You have a background, experience or pure passion for health and wellness. You are an exceptional content producer. You are a market specialist with lots of energy focus and drive and seek to join our team of specialists to provide clients with custom communications by developing and curating fun and engaging online interactive content that engage our members to interact with our member portal and participate in all aspects of our program.
In the role of Custom Communications Specialist you will be responsible for creating, managing and delivering member engagement communications that are aligned to Virgin Pulse business objectives and brand. Develop an in-depth understanding of Virgin Pulse clients, how they value health and wellness and their evaluation to drive participation in the Virgin Pulse program.
In the role of Custom Communications Specialist you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Learning and gaining an in-depth understanding of member segments, their needs and key drivers for engagement and achievement.
- Working with a catalog of standard communications templates, write, design, develop and proof member engagement campaigns and content that helps inspire members to live better every day and promotes long term behavior change.
- Creating and curating fun and engaging content for email campaigns, landing pages, videos, quizzes, polls, tips, offline assets, and challenges for our clients to drive member engagement.
- Keeping current with new developments in program design, competitive approaches and behavioral change techniques.
- Reporting on results of all emails to determine the success of the campaign.
- Representing Virgin Pulse in client events as needed
Characteristics you regularly demonstrate:
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Ability to build relationships to work effectively with and through others
- Required to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications and a minimum of 3 – 5 years professional B2C marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of brands, including the ability to read various branding guidelines and adhere to their different style guides.
- Experience in consumer content development, programming and engagement. Loyalty marketing a plus.
- Experience partnering with a designer to deliver creative concepts.
- Ability to write powerful headlines for posters, digital displays, and email subject lines.
- Strong copy-writing and proofing experience (writing samples required).
- Ability to execute projects, work across teams and independently.
- Strong customer and member understanding.
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail and ability to get things done quickly.
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices and experience using marketing automation, content management systems, reporting tools as well as surveying platforms is required (Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, Survey Monkey)
- Experience or passion in health and wellness is highly desired
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.