Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who you are
You are a knowledgeable and courteous network support associate. Int he role of Corporate Systems Analyst you will work under general direction of the IT Manager and Lead to help us manage our organization’s IT related support requests via the Virgin Pulse Corporate Systems help desk. In this role you will support the office infrastructure and corporate users, including local and remote employees, printers, servers, user hardware and other technology used within the organization. You will know best how to apply your skills to provide 1st through 3rd level support to all end users based in our office as well as remotely. Possessing solid attention to details, you will ensure documentation, hardware and software assets are maintained properly and accurately. You will also assist in providing support to clients and members who may be involved in special projects to improve our network and infrastructure.
In the role of Corporate Systems Analyst you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Ensure secure configuration of all user machines and systems to make sure OS and Anti-Virus patching is up to date
- Respond promptly to support requests and maintain the 4 hour response and 24 hour fix / escalation SLA
- Provide first level support to corporate users via phone and email to diagnose and resolve issues; escalating to senior team members proactively where required to ensure efficient closure of tickets
- Assist in management of file transfer platform, creating and testing new connections, perform updates and changes to existing connections, review automation rules and workflows to aid in issue resolution
- Assist in maintenance of Active Directory and related accounts and services, including mail and file services through standard tools to ensure settings and accounts created / removed in a timely fashion
- Create process and user documentation relating to laptop / PC setup and review configurations before delivery to user, ensuring issues are fed back and corrected before deployment.
- Proactively recommend hardware and software solutions and plan replacement processes
- Assist in the procurement of hardware and software and manage configuration and deployment throughout the organization.
- Track licensing statistics and manages IT asset list, ensuring all records are kept up to date. Help to maintain software licensing requirements
- Assist in the maintenance and management of at stable and secure internal network
- Support user training and the optimization of the IT infrastructure to improve business productivity
- Delivery of assigned projects within a timely manner
- Test applications and systems to ensure functionality before production deployment
- Assist with special projects as requested
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Associates degree, or equivalent, in computer science or related discipline
- 1-2 years of related IT desktop support work that includes a broad understanding of network support and MS Windows applications
- Strong knowledge of network protocols, cabling, PC’s, laptops, wireless and wired networks, email, Active Directory, printer services, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Solid understanding of Windows and Mac client operating systems as well as Windows Servers
- The required working knowledge of MS Office 365
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and the ability to plan well
- Excellent multi-task and prioritizing skills
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse information systems and networks is not compromised
- CompTIA – Security+, Cisco CCNA or similar certification is desirable though not required
* No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.