Who we are:
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while transparently engaging users daily in building and sustaining relevant healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
We engage several million members worldwide through our App Store and Play Store Applications that have over 500k consumer reviews and 4.8+ ratings
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and at home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are a skilled client services/success professional who is dedicated to your craft and capable of working under limited supervision. In this role you will have primary responsibility for the construction and execution of client specific strategic plans for their assigned book of business. They will oversee the day-to-day account management activities for the assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. It will be necessary to support the Sales/Business Development teams with pre-sales and upsell efforts.
In the role of Client Success Manager for VP you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Deliver the highest level of client satisfaction for client base while ensuring annual contract renewal and growth.
- Ensure that all client contractual obligations are being met while communicating any contractual risks to appropriate Virgin Pulse management.
- Effectively communicate product roadmap and engagement solutions to customers with passion and excitement. Skill must be leveraged across live meetings, telephonic discussions and webinars.
- Work with marketing to develop promotions and competitions for each assigned account to positively influence program participation and engagement.
- Prepare and deliver reviews for each account. Perform analytical reviews of client results and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives. · Serve as a customer advocate within Virgin Pulse and interface with internal departments to develop, implement and drive strategies to meet client requirements and enhance the product offering.
- Provide oversight of the implementation process for assigned accounts and serve as an expert on all operational aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs and solutions.
- Project manages day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned accounts.
- Plan and implement challenges and promotions for each assigned account to influence program participation in partnership with Operational Teams in accordance with contract.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Virgin Pulse Analytics tool and is responsible for training assigned clients on best practices for utilizing the tool as well as any enhancements.
- Maintain internal client management tools for assigned accounts including Confluence, Salesforce and Jira. · Responds to and resolves routine client requests and questions. Utilizes Client Success Specialist operational teams as appropriate and seeks assistance of manager with questions that are more complex
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs.
- Perform special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- BA degree coupled with 3 or more years of experience in sales, marketing, account management or related customer service position a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Required to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external clients
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.