Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who you are
You are a skilled client services/success professional who is dedicated to your craft and capable of working under limited supervision. In this role you will have primary responsibility for the construction and execution of client specific strategic plans for their assigned book of business. They will oversee the day-to-day account management activities for the assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. It will be necessary to support the Sales/Business Development teams with pre-sales and upsell efforts.
In the role of Client Success Manager for VP you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Deliver the highest level of client satisfaction for client base while ensuring annual contract renewal and growth
- Ensure that all client contractual obligations are being met while communicating any contractual risks to appropriate Virgin Pulse management
- Effectively communicate product roadmap and engagement solutions to customers with passion and excitement. Skill must be leveraged across live meetings, telephonic discussions and webinars
- Work with marketing to develop promotions and competitions for each assigned account to positively influence program participation and engagement
- Prepare and deliver reviews for each account. Perform analytical reviews of client results and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives
- Serve as a customer advocate within Virgin Pulse and interface with internal departments to develop, implement and drive strategies to meet client requirements and enhance the product offering
- Provide oversight of the implementation process for assigned accounts and serve as an expert on all operational aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs and solutions
- Project manages day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned accounts
- Plan and implement challenges and promotions for each assigned account to influence program participation in partnership with Operational Teams in accordance with contract
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Virgin Pulse Analytics tool and is responsible for training assigned clients on best practices for utilizing the tool as well as any enhancements
- Maintain internal client management tools for assigned accounts including Confluence, Salesforce and Jira. · Responds to and resolves routine client requests and questions. Utilizes Client Success Specialist operational teams as appropriate and seeks assistance of manager with questions that are more complex
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs
- Perform special projects as requested
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- BA degree coupled with 3 or more years of experience in sales, marketing, account management or related customer service position a plus
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Required to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external clients
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
* No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & #LI-JB1
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.