Who we are:
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while transparently engaging users daily in building and sustaining relevant healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.?
We engage several million members worldwide through our App Store and Play Store Applications that have over 500k consumer reviews and 4.8+ ratings
Who are our employees??
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people?be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and at home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
As a key member of the Client Success Enablement Team. The Senior Client Success Enablement Manager is responsible for delivering various training solutions on the Virgin Pulse product and its operations to members of the Client Success Team. This role will work closely with Product Management, Client Ops, Product Marketing, Learning & Development and other counterparts to develop win/win solutions and processes that are designed to help Virgin Pulse’s Client Success Team be successful in delighting clients.
In the role of Client Success Manager for VP you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Become a subject-matter expert in all Virgin Pulse product offerings, processes, and other support materials for the Client Success team
- Develop and update thorough documentation and training materials targeted towards the needs of the Client Success Team including but not limited to creative presentations, shared knowledgebase, online L&D modules, process flows, role plays, and competency tests
- Frequent in-person and remote presentations to the Client Success Team which focus on existing and new Product concepts and/or implementing new processes
- Perform frequent team needs assessment with Senior Client Success Managers to prioritize projects
- Measure training effectiveness using methods such as focus groups, Virgin Pulse surveys, and other creative ways to receive feedback.
- Drive the ongoing strategy and manage the Client Success Certification Program- Virgin Pulse’s Onboarding program for new hires on the Client Success Team
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming product enhancements and innovations to keep material current and effective
- Contribute to a searchable resource library for the Client Success Team and partner with internal departments to ensure their materials are accessible and up-to-date
- Maintain relevant knowledge of current SaaS Learning & Development best practices and apply those tactics to projects and presentations
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Client Success tools including Salesforce and Gainsight
- Share your in-depth knowledge of the Virgin Pulse product portfolio. Maintain a strong knowledge of the employee wellness/engagement space and competition.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or closely related field
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ successful experience in client management/enablement, operations, and/or product training role
- Experience with all aspects of training including curriculum design, effective training delivery, and comprehension assessment. Experience with online L&D software preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint
- Experience working for SaaS company preferred
- Business travel of approximately 10 percent annually
Characteristics you regularly demonstrate should include:
- Excellent oral and visual presentation skills
- Excellent communication and writing (technical and non-technical) skills
- Strong understanding of the impact new features/processes have to the business, clients, and end users
- Ability to understand complex technical product features/processes and synthesize into training materials that are easily understood and relevant to audience
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial, self-start approach
- Creativity both in problem solving and in developing materials that facilitate the comprehension of products and processes.
- Ability to engage and motivate others in a team environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily.
- Positive, collaborative approach with a “can do” attitude
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.