Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
Responsibilities of the Campaign Manager include leading simple to complex implementations for small to large scale clients. The Campaign Manager must exhibit strong technical skills to ensure Virgin Pulse’s core logic, business solution designs and industry leading best practices are put forth in all project implementations.
Campaign Managers must have excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations. Technical Campaign Managers must be able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and be accountable for managing against aggressive project timelines and deliverables. They must possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
The primary responsibility of the Campaign Manager is to lead successful communication campaign implementations, meeting timelines and budget requirements. Additional responsibilities include communication content development, communication core logic design, specifications documentation and workflow designs. The Campaign Manager coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans, and communicates status updates to Sales, Account Managers, Senior Management, and Clients as needed.
Campaign Managers are also responsible for maintaining a project’s scope of work, including overall budget. Responsibilities include scope management, change management creation, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost), as well as managing project resources. Projects exceeding the original scope of work will be evaluated as deemed necessary.
In conjunction with project level responsibilities, Campaign Managers are also responsible for internal administration work, which include updating and/or documenting required systems within the appropriate timelines.
Additionally, the manager often works with clients and may need to travel on-site to client meetings. Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements is another responsibility.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Deliverables: Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Configuration: Configure the application based on implementation plan but introducing Virgin Pulse’s best practices including core business logic and workflow design.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Customer Success Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Scope: All projects must be managed towards the original scope of work within the SOW or Work Order. It is the responsibility of the Technical Campaign Manager to ensure each project is delivered within scope and within the budgeted Professional Services hours. Technical Campaign Managers are responsible for managing a project that grows out of scope, and are responsible for monitoring the budgeted Professional Services hours on a regular basis.
- Quality: All members of the Professional Services group are expected to deliver 100% defect free outputs (both internal and external).
- Administration: Responsible for updating the necessary systems for Senior Management, Engagement Management and Sales needs. This includes, but is not limited to, Open Air, Salesforce Project Updates, Deal Trackers, Pre and Post App Announcements, Billing Rules, and Monthly Billing Activity and Invoice Approvals.
- Consulting: Be able to lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around functionality and/or processes. This will include white boarding, utilizing MS Visio and determining business improvement areas.
- Presentation Skills: Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Teamwork: Work closely with Solution Architects and/or Customer Success Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities. They are also responsible for leading all cross functional resources necessary to execute campaigns, Clients, Audio, Scripting, Solution SMEs, Custom Engineering and PS Operations. Documentation: Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the Engagement Manager and/or client. Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts. Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements. Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place. Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the project to the Production Support team.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Must be able to manage and analyze large data sets.? Experience with Excel pivot functionality is required.
- Must be able to define and understand “if then else” logic to develop business and workflow rules and document in Visio.
- Strong leadership, proactive communication and presentation skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- BA or BS in Business, Economics or Applied Mathematics and Computer Science fields. MBA is highly desirable.
- PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project or Program Management, preferably in a client service setting, leading high-dollar engagements with proved ability to deliver customer success.
- Comfort level with business systems or technology
- Excel, Visio, Project, Word and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and thrive in a changing environment.
- Detail oriented
- Strong team skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
#LI-REMOTE & INDIVIDUAL HASHTAGS HERE remove if not needed!!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.