Remote, United States
Now is the time to join us!
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
As Virgin Pulse’s ABX (Account-Based eXperiences) Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our sales partners with a wide variety of marketing campaign tactics to support pipeline growth across multiple ABX Programs. As we match Virgin Pulse solutions with the needs of our Prospects and Clients, we’ll be working together to help employers empower their employees to change their lives … for good!
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Assist in the technical conceptualization and execution of ABX campaigns
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, ads, segments, and reports
- Follow existing, and document evolving, ABX best practices and playbooks
- Curate, validate, standardize, cleanse and upload/orchestrate contact lists
- Train other marketing and sales partners how to leverage various ABX content, campaigns, and technologies
- Account research
- Intent monitoring
- Contact acquisition
- Content curation and creation
- Campaign execution (landing pages, emails, digital advertising, intent monitoring)
- Quality assurance (QA)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Proactive mindset – you don’t wait to move things forward
- Direct but considerate communication – you express essential information in a collaborative way
- Growth mindset – you always wonder how we might improve this next time
- Approachable partnership – you build bridges across the organization as we build pipeline along the way
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Creating concise, persona-focused content
- Creating landing pages (HubSpot preferred)
- Leaning into technology for scale without sacrificing relevance
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working with many cultures and international regions, proficiency in a second language (preferred)
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse???
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.