Each year Virgin Pulse conducts a survey of HR leaders to gain insight on health and wellbeing programs. Over 530 respondents weighed in on HR priorities, health and wellbeing challenges, results and best practices.
We invite you to join us in this live webinar on Thursday, January 30 at 2pm EST to hear from our industry experts, Gary Smithson, M.D. and Andrew Jacobus, as they dive deeper into the findings and analyze what the results mean for your organization. You’ll learn how wellbeing is evolving, how to measure program success, recommendations on how to approach wellbeing, and much more.
Join our experts to hear their insights on:
- Top HR priorities for 2020
- The explosive growth of corporate wellbeing in the global market
- Best practices in programs and participation
- Tips for evaluating wellbeing vendors and technology
- Wellbeing trends on the horizon
Can’t join us live? Sign up to get the replay!
Virgin Pulse is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. Join this webinar to receive 1 PDC.« Back To Events