Silicon Valley Employee Forum
BAY AREA GLOBAL BENEFITS CONFERENCE 2019
Commemorating Silicon Valley Employers Forum’s 25th year
The Silicon Valley Employers Forum, a non-profit coalition, comprised of the most powerful and influential high-tech global benefits employers, is proud to celebrate its 25th year anniversary in 2019.
Be a driver of change and consider how you can disrupt global benefits. This conference is an exclusive opportunity to bring together dynamic speakers who have the passion to think big and broad. What better way than to engage with like-minded benefits professionals who can propel the future of work to provide an exceptional employee experience, while meeting the needs of the multi-generational workforce.
What will your key takeaways be?
● Gain insights on the latest trends from industry leaders on how to keep your programs fresh in the areas of total rewards, diversity & inclusion, total well-being, purpose-driven health, mental health & resiliency, and more.
● Find the right benefits strategies and programs critical to meet the needs of a multi-generational and diverse workforce.
● Learn actionable insights on creating and evolving an exceptional employee experience.
● Discover strategies and tactics on ways successful organizations thrive.
● Share best practices with senior HR and benefits executives.
● Network, network, network.