Leveraging Culture to Optimize Wellbeing Initiatives
Workplace Culture is the Foundation for Success in Employee Health and Wellbeing
A Culture of Health centers on employees’ attitudes about the place they work and the extent to which it supports them in their health, their work, and their life. Sir Richard Branson has said numerous times, “If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your business.” Therefore, it’s no secret that a strong Culture of Health can be transformative in driving health and business outcomes in any industry. Do you have a Culture of Health within your organization? Did you know, you can find out in 1-2 minutes?
Join Rajiv Kumar, M.D. and Mary Marzec, PhD for a live webinar on Wednesday, February 27 at 2pm Eastern as they share evidence-based reasoning on why workplace culture is the critical foundation for your health and wellbeing initiative and how it is actually easy to measure.
- Why measuring culture is the “new best practice” and how it is based on longstanding tenets of successful wellbeing initiatives
- How it is actually easy to measure your culture and leverage that data to inform strategies and revolutionize wellbeing initiatives
- Why leadership engagement is key and how to get and keep senior leadership involved and supportive
- Aligning your physical environment without spending more money (or spending it more effectively)
- The information you are not getting from engagement surveys that is indispensable
Unable to join us live? You can still sign up to receive a copy of the replay.
« Back To Events