Global Wellbeing Best Practices
Learn How to Win Global Wellbeing: Three Multi-National Employers Share Best Practices
Join us on Tuesday, October 16 at 2pm EDT for a live panel discussion webinar with leading global employers who will provide insight, best practices, and tips on how to make global wellbeing programs succeed.
- How the goals of global programs go beyond health to engagement, connection, and retention
- How to think global and act local as it relates to wellbeing
- Lessons learned and best practices
- How to best use intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- How to measure success for global wellbeing programs
Meet the Panelists:
Gen Barron | Senior Manager Global Wellness, Medtronic
Julie Andrews | Global Wellbeing, HP
Chelsea Brown | Global Wellbeing Program Manager, Micron
Meet the Host:
Rajiv Kumar | President & Chief Medical Officer, VirginPulse
Can’t join us live? Don’t miss out – Sign up to be sure to get the replay. You will also be entered to win 10 copies of Deepak Chopra’s latest book, The Healing Self for your organization.