Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
THIS ROLE is located in the New England or NY area. We will consider relocation for top candidates!
Who you are.
You are a talented Strategic Sales professional, able to use your abilities and experience to drive participation in Virgin Pulse programmes by working collaboratively with our Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved. You are skilled in identifying and establishing a wide reaching network of sales opportunities. You are capable of implementing strategies improve short and long term revenue streams while working independently and alongside the Account Executive Team to secure meetings with potential new clients.
You are a professional with the knack to meet in person with the decision makers within large sized organizations (>10,000 employees); you are OK with spending approximately 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office.
In the role of Strategic Sales Director you will wear many hats and your attention will also be crucial in the following areas:
- Hold video/teleconferences with large sized organizations to further build product/brand awareness.
- Represent Virgin Pulse at exhibitions and networking events, hosting large audience presentations/discussions.
- Manage a sales pipeline, prioritizing high conversion rate and multi-year client commitments.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships.
- Ensure that all databases are accurate and up to date.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders globally to best support the customer experience.
- Be a role model in your commitment to remaining completely up to date with all internal processes and policies
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years commercial, client facing B2B sales experience in an equivalent role.
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural & confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Corporate Health & Wellbeing Industry experience/knowledge desirable.
You also take pride in offering the following Personal Attributes:
- You are results-oriented.
- A Team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organised.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Have a genuine interest to learn about the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry.
- Passionate about the VP purpose and mission.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.