Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who are you?
You are an RockStar who possesses top talent in demonstrating software application/SaaS products for key C-level and executive leadership in potential clients.
In the role of Solution Consulting Manager, you are taking on a player coach management position. In this role you will manage a team of pre-sales Solution Consultants supporting the product and technical needs of our sales force. Our Solution Consulting Managers are responsible for individual SC career planning and development, team development, work assignments, and support for individually assigned opportunities according to the dynamic support needs of the sales organization, and other administrative duties relative to team management.
In addition to these responsibilities, our SC Manager will be expected to maintain product, implementation, and services knowledge to ensure they are a key technical advisor to the sales organization. You must be able to articulate technology and product positioning and relevant business value through presentation and solution demonstration.
In the role of Solution Consulting Manager you will wear many hats and your focus will be key in the following:
- Understand the needs of the sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs through day to day management of the Solution Consulting team
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against deliverables and overall goals
- Prioritize Solution Consulting work assignments
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, activity reporting etc.
- Assist with composing and delivering superior sales presentations and meeting follow-up materials covering Virgin Pulse and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences.
- Be able to articulate the sales message, differentiate Virgin Pulse, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
- Be able to conduct discovery sessions with representatives from prospective clients to build relationships and understand their needs and requirements.
- Gain, maintain, and demonstrate deep knowledge of Virgin Pulse solutions and the HCM and Wellbeing industry to maintain credibility with prospects.
- Ensure the Solution Consulting team can provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx activity as needed.
- Report on key performance metrics that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Assist with demo content creation and management as needed
- Other sales operations and support activities as required
What you bring to the team.
- A Bachelor's Degree qualified or equivalent, marketing or sales qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Software Solution Consulting demonstrations! Experience with HCM Software highly desirable
- Team management experience; management of a pre-sales organization preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Strong selling and sales aptitude
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to prioritize the work in multi-tasking environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take action wherever appropriate.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good team leading ability and managing additional technical resources for meeting the account needs
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards targets
- End to end project management
- Proficient in the use of SFDC and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
You offer a variety of personal attributes that make you stand out, including:
- Highly organised with exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong cross functional relationships
- Resilient and positive
- Takes a strategic approach to work
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open and inquisitive mind
- Thrives in fast paced, deadline-driven working environment
- Passion for the VP purpose and mission
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.