Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
The Solution Consultant possesses advanced knowledge of Virgin Pulse products, partner software solutions and system configuration. They participate in sales cycles as a member of the sales team in support of the sales account strategy. A Presales Consultant interacts with clients and prospective clients through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. He/she is responsible for actively driving the product evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product. The Solutions Consultant must be able to articulate technology and product positioning through their configuration and consulting efforts to guide prospective clients through the delivery of all solution demonstrations and meetings.
In the role of Solution Consultant you will wear many hats; your attention will be key in the following:
- Design and deliver product presentations based on the necessities and competitive sales condition.
- Define the best company product design to address requirements of prospect business.
- Responsible for representing the product to clients and prospects at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Expected to maintain and demonstrate depth knowledge of product capabilities, value/benefit points, and client stories to be leveraged in field consulting and demonstration delivery
- Able to conceptualize and communicate how Virgin Pulse products and services affect opportunities and sales exposure within the organization
- Review customer operations and make recommendations for improving business process opportunities with Virgin Pulse solutions.
- Perform client and prospect needs assessments and facilitate consulting sessions or program design workshops.
- Understand product capability gaps or functionality to define ways to handle them using partners, product enhancements, etc.
- Responsible for development, configuration, and maintenance of product demonstration environments
- Able to respond and assist functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Implementation team, Account management and Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- Requesting and coordinating resources required to support sales department.
- Provide responses for product and technical requests.
- Other sales operations and support activities as required
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent, marketing, client services or sales qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards targets
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations.
- Able to prioritize the work in multi-tasking environment.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take action wherever appropriate.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Salesforce.com.
- Corporate health and wellbeing or HCM industry experience/knowledge or desirable.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Highly organized
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong cross functional relationships
- Resilient and positive
- Takes a strategic approach to work
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open and inquisitive mind
- Thrives in fast paced, deadline-driven working environment
- Passion for Virgin Pulse purpose and mission
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.