In this role you will be working collaboratively with the global sales team to maximise growth and sales revenue across the Australia and New Zealand region. The role will establish strategies to build brand awareness and credibility across the region while continuing to drive strong growth within our core Aust/NZ markets through direct sales channels and partnerships.
Also, paramount to the role is leading, inspiring and motivating our Australian sales team, driving a high-performance culture. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so we are really looking for a go-getter who is hungry to develop the ANZ market and progress with us.
As a sales leader, you will establish and implement both market and customer strategies to improve short and long-term revenue streams and growth.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 5+ years’ commercial, client facing B2B sales and management experience in a similar role
- Strong people management skills with a naturally engaging and collaborative leadership style
- People enabler with proven ability to drive team performance
- Bachelor degree qualified or equivalent
- Proven track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Natural, confident and professional style communicating with clients at all different levels within an organisation
- Human Resource and/or corporate health and wellbeing industry experience/knowledge, ideal but not essential
- Use of sales CRM or data base i.e. Sales Force, LinkedIn, Excel internal system - or confidence to learn
- The ability to start ASAP, but hey, if you are the right one we will wait for you!
AND WHO IS:
- Outgoing, confident and ready to make a difference.
- A Brave and bold out-of-the-box thinker, who wants to improve processes and tasks.
- Very high level of organisational skills and a motivational leader.
- Outgoing, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
- Results oriented team player with a 'one team one dream' mindset.
- Hungry, Humble and smart.
- Lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle – or very eager to get started with it - and is enthusiastic to learn more about the Health & Wellbeing industry.
IF THIS IS YOU:
If you are ready to go and get started with the amazing Melbourne team and deliver with us, then apply via the link and tell us more about yourself and your motivations to join the Virgin Pulse family.