Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are a creative, brand-savvy, versatile, and strategic marketing copywriter and content developer. In this role, you'll help create new content for our daily and monthly digital media/publishing channels, which include Daily Tip Cards and Health Habit Challenges. You'll also craft compelling marketing campaigns spanning e-mail, in-app messaging, print posters, digital displays, surveys, social media, and more. You'll be able to think holistically about the end-to-end employee experience from their top-of-funnel awareness to their on-going engagement with their own health wellbeing goals. You'll also partner closely with UX designers and visual designers on both marketing communications and digital product features and channels.
You are entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to learn about new domains quickly, whether it's ramping up a new brand style or considering the best messaging sequence to onboard and orient new members. You should also be comfortable with an iterative writing and design process, and able to talk through and consider feedback from multiple internal and external stakeholders.
*All applications need to be accompanied by a writing portfolio, either as a PDF or online, ideally including both long form and short-form content for a range of channels.
In the role of Marketing Copywriter, you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Ability to work closely with UX designers, graphic designers, and art directors to think visually and consider how writing and design work together.
- Ability to interpret content style guides and brand voice, and to be able to write in a variety of styles depending on the campaign and the branding strategy.
- Interested in writing for a global audience and capable of considering cultural differences and nuances; some of our work is translated across 17 languages.
- Strong in adjacent activities such as editing, editorial oversight, crafting and maintaining style guides, review and selecting of supporting editorial imagery.
What you bring to the team.
- Experience in consumer content development, program design, and engagement. Loyalty marketing a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism coupled with 2-4 years of professional Marketing experience.
- Strong online copy-writing, content developing and proofing experience (writing samples required).
- Experience using content management systems and digital tools to maintain and disseminate content.
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to get things done quickly.
- Experience in user testing and A/B testing methods to optimize campaigns and apply learning.
- Experience or passion and interest in health and wellbeing.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.