Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
- You reside in California, on the west coast, or within the PST time zone.
In the role of Enterprise Sales Director you will be responsible for generating new direct sales of Virgin Pulse’s SaaS HR Technology solutions to employers with 5000 – 25,000 FTE’s. VP’s Enterprise Sales Directors are responsible for following up on inbound marketing leads, developing outbound leads, qualifying leads, and pursuing a full cycle sale. To be successful in this role you will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, and collaborate strategically with sales leadership to close new business opportunities.
Our best and most successful Enterprise Sales Directors are able to consistently generate a high degree of trust with their prospects and clients. This is necessary to close a complex and an often personal sale with HR, Benefits and Employee Wellbeing professionals. The expectation will be that the Enterprise Sales Director’s industry reputation and job satisfaction will be heavily reliant on the delight of each new client as they move through the initial discovery process, solution building, contracting, implementation and launch.
Travel: Required travel 25-30% is a must
In the role of Enterprise Sales Director, you will wear many hats though your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Achieve and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue objectives in your assigned territory.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets to sales leadership on a timely basis.
- Develop strategic territory plans to maximize revenue out of assigned territory.
- Creative lead generation initiatives through the use of direct mail, email marketing, external networking events, trade-shows, luncheon seminars, and cold calling,
- Leverage Salesforce.com to build territory plans, manage opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting
- Demonstrate Virgin Pulse products to prospects via in-person or web meetings.
- Generate sales proposals for distribution to prospects
- Coordinate with Virgin Pulse Client Services on pre/post-sales implementation
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Virgin Pulse product portfolio
What you bring to the team.
- You are self-directed, results oriented, with strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to understand business value, motivation and purchase processes and how to synthesize these insights into actionable, useful guidance for the sales and marketing teams.
- Excellent understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices and proven ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and new opportunities.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Strategic sales capabilities that include a high comfort level communicating with all levels of prospects within an organization, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, transactional sales environment
- In depth understanding of the Human Capital Management, Health, Wellness, Productivity and Engagement categories and buyers.
- Experience selling enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with sales tools such as Salesforce.com, JoinMe, GoToMeeting and other web-based technologies.
- Excellent written and strong communication skills to understand and identify customer needs and map business value.
- Proficient in managing complex selling engagements.
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing, high-growth, environment
- Passion for collaboration and team building across the sales organization and cross-functionally within Virgin Pulse.
- Capacity to get things done quickly
- Ability to travel approximately 25-30% of the time
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.