Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
Under general supervision, support Client Success Managers our CSA’s manage their clients through day to day interactions using various tracking tools and systems. You will learn and become an expert in the Virgin Pulse back-end systems to make recommendations on challenges and platform configurations for each assigned account to influence program participation in partnership with Operational Teams in accordance with contract. Using in depth understanding of our internal systems that configure the platform for clients you will have the ability to make tactical recommendations. In the role of CSA you will collaborate closely with the client through the full client lifecycle. You will be expert in working cross functionally with co-workers and with external channel partners.
In the role of Client Solutions Associate, you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Handle day-to-day operational and tactical account management activities for assigned accounts or Client Success Managers
- Be responsible for the communication between the client or Client Success Manager and the request to internal Operational team.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Virgin Pulse Analytics tool and is responsible for training assigned clients on best practices for utilizing the tool as well as any enhancements.
- Respond to and resolves routine client requests and questions. Utilizes client operational teams as appropriate and seeks assistance of manager with questions that are more complex.
- Join and contributes to regular telephonic client meetings
- Deliver highest level of client satisfaction within assigned accounts
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin Pulse programs.
- Perform special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline.
• 2-3 years of professional work experience in, operations, account management or related customer service position a plus.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
• Experience in SaaS industry preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
• Technical aptitude and comfortable with software.
• Impeccable organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
TRAVEL: Will travel to customer sites approximately 10% of the time.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.