The Account Manager is responsible for driving participation in the Virgin Pulse products by working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
New Business Development
- Use initiative to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas.
- Identify potential new clients through focused research and cold calling.
- Work independently to secure meetings with the decision makers within organisations.
- Meet in person with the decision makers within medium sized organisations (>1,000 employees), spending approximately 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office.
- Hold video/teleconferences with medium sized organisations to further build product/brand awareness.
- Represent Virgin Pulse at exhibitions and networking events.
- Manage a sales pipeline, prioritising high conversion rate and multi-year client commitments.
- Manage a portfolio of medium sized organisations, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- To achieve the above, attend regular meetings with your portfolio of accounts throughout the year.
- Support your clients every step of the way, including everything relating to Logistics, Finance, Marketing and Data Insights.
- Support the Senior Account Managers and Account Directors within the EMEA Sales Team in their management of large New and Returning Businesses.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships.
General Administration / Operations
- Ensure all databases are accurate and up to date.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders globally to best support the customer experience.
- Remain highly committed and completely up to date with all internal processes and policies.
- Support the Regional Director and Operations Manager with ad-hoc projects when required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
- Minimum 2 year’s commercial, client facing B2B sales experience in an equivalent role.
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural & confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Customer Service experience and Corporate Health & Wellbeing Industry experience/knowledge desirable.
- Results oriented.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organised.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Genuine interest to learn about the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry.
- Passion for the VP purpose and mission.