WEBINAR REPLAY How Wellbeing Impacts Workforce Productivity with Jeff Higgins
August 21, 2018 / Corporate Wellness
Learn the Results of New HCMI Research on Workforce Productivity
CEOs often state that “Our people are our most valuable asset”, then manage people as a cost to be minimized. How can this contradiction exist in organizations today, let alone be reconciled into a cohesive workforce talent strategy.
Join Jeff Higgins CEO of HCMI, in this webinar replay. You’ll learn the results of a study focusing on 49 publicly traded organizations which were then compared with over 1,000 benchmark organizations.
A deeper analysis was conducted in four industries comparing study companies with the performance and productivity of their peers across a 12 year period with surprising results.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How wellbeing impacts workforce productivity
- Results from a case study featuring a leading manufacturer
- Which metrics quantify the impact of wellbeing programs
- How wellbeing impacts engagement and turnover/retention
- How organizations can take action to improve productivity with wellbeing initiatives