THRIVEx 2021: Connecting for Good
April 15, 2021 / Corporate Wellness
As we look ahead to a life without COVID-19, we’re also preparing to combat another rapidly emerging global health crisis—the diminishing health of our workforces due to chronic disease, health inequity, declining mental wellbeing, and low engagement.
It’s time for a new, collective approach to health and wellbeing, one that enables every individual to thrive. Addressing these dueling pandemics requires smart, digital innovation that can meet the unique and ever-evolving needs of your dispersed workforce. In other words, we need to be Connecting for Good.
THRIVEx is packed with powerful speakers, trusted experts and industry leaders tackling today’s most pressing health and wellbeing issues for which your employees are desperately seeking support. You’ll hear how organizations like yours support their employees’ mental health, where to begin when building a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion plan and the “new workplace” trends.
With the help of our amazing keynotes, THRIVEx will cover the full scope of health, wellness, safety and equity needs of your workforce, touching upon topics like chronic conditions and digital therapeutics, digital health, health equity, population health and so much more.
Our THRIVEx 2021 Lineup Includes:
- David Osborne, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Pulse
- Ron Hildebrandt, Chief Product Officer, Virgin Pulse
- Zubin Damania, MD, Host of the ZDOGGMD Show, Internist and Entrepreneur
- Ruqaiijah Yearby, JD, MPH, Specialist in racial disparities in healthcare and social justice in medical research, Co-Founder for the Institute for Healing Justice and Equity
- Josh Bersin, Leading HR and Workplace Industry Analyst, Founder of Bersin and Associates, Dean of Josh Bersin Academy
- Jessica Isom, MD, MPH, Board-certified community psychiatrist and clinical instructor in the Yale Department of Psychiatry, Virgin Pulse Science Advisory Board Member
- David Katz, MD, MPH, FACP, FACLM, Founding Director of Yale University’s Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center; President, Truth Health Initiatives, CEO, DietID and Virgin Pulse Science Advisory Board Member
- Marlette Jackson, PhD, Director Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Virgin Pulse
- Rajiv Kumar, MD, Virgin Pulse Science Advisory Board Member, Digital Health Entrepreneur
- Lily Lamboy, PhD, Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Blue Shield California
This expert insight will help your organization build a comprehensive digital wellbeing ecosystem that will serve as the framework for a successful multi-tiered approach to employee wellbeing that transcends the physical workplace. Health, Wellbeing, Health Plan, and HR leaders will leave THRIVEx with the confidence to empower their workforce to take charge of their physical, mental, financial and social health by simplifying and unifying the employee wellbeing experience.
At Virgin Pulse, we’re committed to empowering people to achieve their optimal wellbeing, to become their healthiest self and to thrive, inspiring us to make THRIVEx fully available to organizations everywhere. The X factor? Our unique, unified and innovative approach to whole-person, digital-first wellbeing that brings together all aspects of the employee experience. In other words, we’re committed to Connecting for Good.