What Do Employees Love About Work?
February 14, 2017 / Employee Engagement
We polled employees all over the country about what they loved the most about their organization. Results are in! The top five qualities employees love the most are:
- – Work environment
- – Wellbeing programs and resources
- – Pet-friendly workplace
- – Benefits package
- – Support of work-life balance
It’s no surprise that 82% of respondents ranked work environment as the #1 quality they love about their organization. We know that when you focus on a creating an organizational culture that supports a positive employee experience, your employees will thrive. 54% of respondents ranked wellbeing programs and resources as their second most loved quality at work. Wellbeing programs consistently support and encourage a holistic approach to employee wellbeing by creating an organizational culture of health.
Want your employees to love your organization? Check out our “Show Some Love” eBook now to see how you can engage employees every single day changing lives for good, ultimately making your company a best place to work.
Look at what some of our respondents are saying about why they love their workplace:
- “I wouldn’t even call it work. I’m in HR – my job is to ensure that employees love every day and have the tools needed to live our mission of changing patients’ lives. Our culture is amazing – we truly all live for the cause.”
- “Employees who are engaged are what inspires me. Just when I think that we are not doing good enough, I typically get a touching story from someone who reminds me that we are making a difference. Our employees lift me more than I lift them and I love it.”
- “Our mission is to encourage more appreciation, recognition, and gratitude in the workplace. Knowing that our social recognition software enables community and positive cultures with our customers is very rewarding. We walk the talk here at my company and I value that tremendously.”
When you invest into employee wellbeing, you create a workplace full of happier, healthier, more engaged and productive employees who love their organization. We call that a magnet for attracting and retaining top talent. Not to mention harnessing the power of a workforce that will take care of your customers directly impacting the bottom line. Learn how you can show some love to your employees now.