NOW OPEN: Virgin Pulse GameChanger Awards 2017
April 6, 2017 / Employee Engagement / Emma Nguyen
Each year, you truly astonish us with the innovative, holistic, and inspiring ways you successfully manage, promote and drive engagement in your wellbeing program. That is why we are proud to announce that the Virgin Pulse GameChanger Awards 2017 are officially OPEN and we are accepting applications until Friday, May 5th.
How do the awards work?
The GameChanger Awards are based around four award categories and one “People’s Choice” category. All Thrive attendees will get to vote in the “People’s Choice” category in real-time via our mobile app at the conference! We don’t want you to miss out in all the fun – apply to the GameChanger Awards and we will waive the $895 registration fee* to attend our annual Thrive Summit conference happening May 30 – June 1st in stunning Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Four categories:
- Engagement: Effectively marketing and driving year-round engagement including hard-to-reach/remote employees
- Employee experience: Integrating the voice of the employee into your engagement and wellbeing strategy
- Company culture: Positively transforming and influencing workplace culture through your wellbeing program
- Creativity and innovation: Sharing the success story you are most proud of to help your employees truly lead happier and healthier lives
- Winners will receive:
- Live awards announcement by Virgin Pulse executive at Thrive
- Recognition in a nationally-distributed press release
- Published case study on our website and blog, showcasing your winning program
- Invitations to speak at our webinar panels as well as press opportunities, as they arise
- A crystal trophy to reflect your hard work, dedication, visionary approach and creative mindset
- A featured highlight in our 2018 GameChanger Awards marketing campaign
We can’t wait to review your application!
Questions? Contact Lindsey at email@example.com.
*code will be provided when your application is submitted.
Lindsey Hudson is the Marketing Communications Manager at Virgin Pulse. She has over three years of experience in workplace wellbeing, and is passionate about helping businesses create engaging solutions that change lives. Outside the office, she’s busy trying new healthy recipes and going to the beach.