Webinar: The Value of Intrinsic Motivation in the Workplace
February 21, 2018 / Employee Experience
Understanding Intrinsic Motivation
Organizations know they need happy and healthy employees to run an innovative business. Many forward-thinking organizations are finding ways to financially reward their employees for reaching health milestones. But is this sustainable long-term? Does it even work? What happens when rewards are taken away? What about intrinsic motivation?
Join us on Tuesday, Feb. 27th at 2 p.m. ET to learn from Scott Ryan, Ph.D., as he shares his analysis and discusses the balance between intrinsic vs extrinsic motivators in the workplace and utilizing those takeaways within an employee wellbeing program.
- The definitions of intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation (and why they both matter)
- How to develop a wellbeing strategy that includes intrinsic motivation
- What types of rewards (monetary and non-monetary) are best for motivation
- Why incentives work
- How you can use rewards to create long-term behavior change
- Why gamification is important in a wellbeing platform