How Habits Really Work
November 29, 2017 / Corporate Wellness
When it comes to health and productivity, healthy habits matter. You know that. But you may not know how habits really work.
In a new video series, How Habits Really Work, leading behavior change expert Dr. BJ Fogg invites you to learn key principles and surprising insights in habit formation.
Join us on Thursday, Nov. 29 at 2 p.m. ET for a 30-minute Q&A with Dr. Fogg and Virgin Pulse Chief Medical Officer Dr. Rajiv Kumar to learn practical and precise methods for helping people change their lives for good and get early access to the new video series. A member of the Virgin Pulse Science Advisory Board, Dr. Fogg directs research at Stanford’s Persuasive Tech Lab. Fortune Magazine named him as one of the “10 New Gurus You Should Know.”
“At Virgin Pulse, we’ve learned that sustainable behavior change can only happen if we can help employees form lasting habits. Otherwise, when motivation fades and life gets in the way, it’s easy to fall back to old behaviors. That’s why we believe it is critical for HR and business leaders to understand the science of habit design and learn the basics of how habits work. When it comes to driving lasting wellbeing, engagement, and productivity in your workforce – habits are the foundation of success.”
– Rajiv Kumar, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and President of the Virgin Pulse Institute
In this webinar Q&A you’ll learn:
- Fundamental behavior science behind habit formation
- How to create and encourage healthy, productive habits across your workforce
- Meaningful ways to transform your own life
- After the Live Q&A, you’ll be the first to get access to the new video guide How Habits Really Work.