BREAKING NEWS: Virgin Pulse Acquires Leading Workplace Wellness Company, SimplyWell
November 29, 2018 / Virgin Pulse Announcements
SimplyWell is now Virgin Pulse!
We are pleased to announce that Virgin Pulse has acquired Viverae (recently rebranded as SimplyWell). Together, Virgin Pulse and SimplyWell deliver the technology, live services, partner ecosystem, analytics, personalization, global reach and scale required to engage employees every day and help them achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
Arming our clients with even more tools…
“With employers shifting towards health management platforms that combine engagement and clinically-focused solutions, the addition of SimplyWell’s condition management coaching, claims analytics and reporting capabilities allows us to expand the breadth of our employee health and wellbeing offering by helping the highest risk employees manage chronic, costly conditions. We remain committed to pursuing additional complementary acquisitions and making significant investments in R&D to further distinguish ourselves as a world-class, innovative leader and bring us closer to delivering our vision of creating a safe, trusted experience that supports employees across the full health and wellbeing continuum,” said David Osborne, CEO of Virgin Pulse.
What this means:
- Virgin Pulse clients will now have access to condition management for 22 identifiable conditions (including heart disease, diabetes, and obesity)
- This means managing members on all ends of the health spectrum – from healthy to highest-risk
- SimplyWell’s analytics and claims reporting will be integrated into the Virgin Pulse platform, allowing for more targeted and personalized member experiences
- Better insight into ROI results for condition management and making changes to member health
- Helps clients better visualize correlations between risk factors and cost reduction
- SimplyWell clients will also benefit from Virgin Pulse’s scale, access to additional resources, highest-rated mobile app in the industry, major global footprint and capabilities (language and localization), and extensive partner ecosystem
Virgin Pulse’s digital engagement platform, which includes challenges and healthy habit tracking, is available to SimplyWell clients immediately. Deep condition management coaching, as well as advanced claims analytics and reporting, will be available to Virgin Pulse clients in Q3 2019.
SimplyWell will be rebranded as Virgin Pulse by the end of 2018. The combined organization will be headquartered in Providence, R.I., and maintain an office in Dallas, Texas, along with five additional U.S. offices as well as global centers of excellence in multiple international locations, including Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Bosnia, Brazil and Singapore.
To see the full details, please read the official press release, here.